Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Toys for men

When I first tried Gillette's new Fusion blade, I loved it so much that I felt an urge to tell someone about it. And then I forgot :)

But when I saw this question on Yedda, I knew I have to answer it:

Yedda - People.Sharing.Knowledge.Changing from Mach3 to Fusion

I'm considering changing from Mach3 to Fusion.

Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really better than Mach3 ?

Topics: , , , , ,

Asked by ekuiro on February 12, 2007

View the entire discussion on YeddaYedda - People.Sharing.Knowledge.

And here is my answer:
Yedda - People.Sharing.Knowledge.Changing from Mach3 to Fusion

Well, having "upgraded" in the past from Gillette Sensor to the Sensor Excel, and then to the Mach 3, and being very happy with the Mach 3, I promised myself that this time I will not give in to Gillette's marketing blitz and will refrain from moving to the Fusion.

Surprisingly enough, I failed, and found myself grabbing it just before approaching the checkout at the drugstore. Oh well. A man gotta have his gadgets.

Having used it for a few days now though, I am glad I did this! The Fusion is actually very good. The blades are excellent and result in a smoother shave, the plastics around them feel much better, and the vibration thingie is significantly stronger then before.

The coolest thing though is the extra blade at the back, which lets you explore facial angles where no blade has been before Smile:

Topics: , , , , ,

Answered by Yaniv on February 13, 2007

View the entire discussion on YeddaYedda - People.Sharing.Knowledge.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: