Thursday, May 03, 2007

Conspiracy Theory

Power to the colors

Everyone is talking about the Digg User Generated Revolution (that's UGR for you) story. Good summary over @ Blonde 2.0.

Me, I've got myself a nice little theory. I say that the whole thing is a conspiracy, architected by Kevin Rose and David Sifry so that Technorati has more stuff to index and Digg has more stories to be dugg.

What will be next? Will they be starting a war in the middle east just so that we have something to blog about?

Actually, that wouldn't be very hard to do : )

Oh, I almost forgot the most important bit:

This is a very special secret encoding designed to keep the AACS from discovering this post. Viva la revoluciĆ³n!

2 comments:

Blonde 2.0 said...

Ohhhh...do you think that if I digg this, they'll ban me?

YanivG said...

Only one way to find out...